eBay postage can't be changed - defaults to default postage option and pickup

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Sorry - forgot to add details:

All of my new listings I can't change from the default shipping option + default option to pick up.

Normally I can just change postage to "You Choose" and un-click the default pick up option. However on multiple listings now (and new ones) I can no longer change anything. As soon as I hit "revise" it goes back to default shipping and pick up. Extremely frustrating! Is this a bug? Contacted support who couldn't help although they went through multiple stuff.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

I have no issues specifying postage, on several accounts.

Maybe more info is required. Are you using the Quick Lister, or the app...?

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

I only sell a few items every couple of months so each listing is created individually on the computer. I tried creating/editing the ad on a smartphone as well and got the same thing happening (postage and pickup settings going back to default recommended settings when saving the ad).

I did find a temporary work around by heading over to policies and manually moving each ad listing to a newly generated policy that I created. This finally over-ruled the default postage and pickup settings but it's a very slow and clunky workaround.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

I doubt I can help.

When I create a listing I get postage options, just under scheduling.

I get fixed or variable, I use fixed where I then input the postage (if applicable), and then dropdowns to select the service. I use AP only.

Maybe I'm not seeing your problem because I use AP only and fixed price.

And don't sell OS.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply