eBay's cancer is spreading rapidly, All Selling page redirected yet again

This morning I was greeted to, rather than my usual "classic" All Selling page where I can actually see what's going on, a greyed-out "new style" My eBay Selling Overview page which I opted out of countless times before, but with a popup notification telling me that the All Selling page has moved. How far king wonderful.

Clipboard01.png

As shown above, the options given are Seller Hub (which takes an eternity to load), the utterly useless My eBay layout (which is seemingly designed for mobile devices in portrait mode), or far crite off. Looks like I'm not going to make 1000 feedback or 20 years on the site after all if I can't see jack.

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

All Selling on Seller Hub is useless.

Seller Hub loads within a couple of seconds for me, and I leave it open. Just means I have to use the appropriate links along the left to find what I need, instead of one page. A PITA, but I will roll with it, as I can't see any point in dummy-spitting.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Sometimes you've got to vent, especially when the change happens all of a sudden, it's like going from one computer operating system to another entirely different one without having any knowledge whatsoever of the new system. eBay has become Windows 8 all over again.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Look I'm not trying to have a go but we've been on it since it came out and never really had any issues.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Precisely, it's like going from a PC to an iPad when you've never used one before, and not being able to go back because the PC was taken away and destroyed the very second you received the iPad. Seller Hub is "powerful", but it's all over the place, there is no rhyme or reason to what appears on what page, to the point that you are almost forced to have one tab open for every single thing just to do anything productive. I've seen DOS programs with better UX, and they were an order of magnitude faster too.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply