ebay has switched my ebay over to the new overview thing - I really don't like it.

Ebay has switched My Ebay over to the new Overview one.

I really don't like it. I can't find what I want. It's just too much in your face.

There used to be a button to "opt out" but that has disappeared.

How do I switch it back please.

Message 1 of 30
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

ebay has switched my ebay over to the new overview thing - I really don't like it.

Just switch to the classic view and bookmark it,(then just log in via that bookmark each time).

I don't like Seller Hub or the new Overview so just go back this page:

http://my.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextAllSelling&ssPageName=STRK:M...

View solution in original post

Message 7 of 30
Latest reply
29 REPLIES 29

When I go to the new Overview page, under my name near the top right, it says "Switch to classic view", and that's the de facto OPT OUT button, taking me back to the old My ebay page.

Message 2 of 30
Latest reply

I had the same problem as you.
As the first person stated, just switch back to the classic view.
I did that in the first minute of seeing the new page (it's dreadful!) and it's all good now.
Message 3 of 30
Latest reply

Glad it's not just me who thinks the 'new view' is a Barry Crocker

Ugh

Message 4 of 30
Latest reply

Hi

my name is on the left hand side and the only things near it are "ebay deals" "gift cards" "help" "shop by category" "seller hub with overview etc"

On the right hand side where it used to be, there is only "messages" "comments" and "customise" None of these will allow me to switch back.

I have just found that I can get back to it if I go through view watches. Then click All selling. That takes me back but I have to do it every time I log in.. It's such a pain.

Message 5 of 30
Latest reply

I thought it only me who thought that!!
Message 6 of 30
Latest reply

Just switch to the classic view and bookmark it,(then just log in via that bookmark each time).

I don't like Seller Hub or the new Overview so just go back this page:

http://my.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextAllSelling&ssPageName=STRK:M...

Message 7 of 30
Latest reply

I have all selling bookmarked, but it still gave me the 'improved' page.

The switch link was on the right, next to 'tell us what you think'. it's gone now, and the correct page is still attached to the bookmark.

Message 8 of 30
Latest reply

bookmarking worked for me, thanks heaps.

thanks also for everyone  for your comments.

I really appreciate all the help.

Message 9 of 30
Latest reply

Can someone tell me how to get back to the "shop view" that showed the search box in the left hand corner.  Can't find out how to do it & switching back to classic view only gives me my selling view - no search function.  Thanks for any help.

Message 10 of 30
Latest reply