ebay help scammer to scam my item

Order number13-07837-47549

Item ID: 275019406620

the statement is "Gift for sell ""

after buyer received item, he claimed the warranty is only to 28-08-2022

and he bought it 8 Nov 2021...

he asked for new reciept with his name so he can claim the new warranty...

or he want to return

i said its personal item plugged into your body ....and its Gift ...im not register bussiness in AUS...i can't make one receipt for you...

If You haven't open it ...i can accept the refund

i don't accept return...if u already used it

and ebay asked me to refund...and i still need to pay for postage

Buyer still keep the item..and he need to pay me repackage fee .....if he want refund...

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Your feedback page says you are registered in Australia, so you must provide the buyer with a return shipping label to your address. If you don't, and you don't respond to the dispute, then the buyer will be able to keep the product and get a refund. The buyer does not need to pay you anything more and I doubt you will be able to charge any restocking fee since it is not mentioned in your listing and Ebay will force a full refund anyway.

The issue of warranty is not black and white in this case, because you are not an authorised reseller or distributor of the product.

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Firstly unless you are an Australian Authorised seller of those Apple Airpods you cannot offer a warranty on them.

You've sold 10 of them since early November, yet you imply they are a "gift". Nobody gets 10 of those as a gift then tries to on-sell them.

Did you buy them from an Apple store? If not I suspect they are fake copies from China, and you would probably be aware of that.

If any of your buyers take them to an Apple store and find they are fake you will be in big trouble.

I'd advise you accept the return and pay for the postage yourself.

Edit. G'day Jelly, I'm a bit slow today........

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Are you the original owner of this account?

For someone who has been a member since 2009 it is alarming you seem unaware of the most basic of rules and policies 

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply