ebay managed payment No payout for 7 days now

Hi Guys 

Our account was activated for managed payments from last Friday 

the payout date was Monday, then keep changing every day to be paid next day

right now it is been 7 days now , we still have not received any payout from ebay managed payment 

do anyone experience the same issue before 

we have contacted ebay live chat , the answer is they will arise the issue with IT department 

will be appreciate if anyone got this problem before can help 

thanks 

Colin

Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

There are a number of topics on here discussing managed payments, and one in particular called Managed Payments - slow bank payouts? which you might want to have a look through.

NEVERMIND ON TROUBLES!!! LET'S DO HOBBY!!!
Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

Ebay live chat just told me it is a bug that my money was not able to transfer into our account 

the case is reffered to both IT and management team 

No payment will be likely to receive today 

Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

Personally, I would rather believe what all the experienced sellers in the many other threads have all said, rather than what an eBay employee reading from a script said

This might be a unique case,of course 

Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

If your payouts are set to daily, then every payout date will move ahead by one day.

Depending on which bank you're with, they can take up to 6 business days to process.

I found that when I was moved over, it took 3 business days to get the first payment, but subsequently it has just been a matter of hours.

When you look at the Seller Hub, does it show anything under "Last Payout"?

Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

@bolotyc wrote:

Hi Guys 

Our account was activated for managed payments from last Friday 

the payout date was Monday, then keep changing every day to be paid next day

right now it is been 7 days now , we still have not received any payout from ebay managed payment 

do anyone experience the same issue before 

This happened for the first couple of days when I was activated, but for me and most others it was because the payments were processing and once they shifted to available funds, the payouts would occur. Last week some sellers didn't receive their payouts as normal, so the status of the payment was "declined" (no real explanation as to why), but those payments were received a couple of days later, I believe.

This does sound like something different - that is, if I understand your post correctly, your funds have processed and become available to pay out, you have your schedule set to daily, but no actual payout has even been initiated? 

I haven't heard of this occurring with anyone else as yet, but these things are not usually an isolated occurrence and there's obviously a few bugs that need to be ironed out since it came in. Hopefully it gets sorted soon, but did they give any indication of what could be at the root of the issue? (Just in case there's anything we can then advise other members to avoid). 

Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

yes, you are right 

money is avaiable 

no payout is processed , the payout date keep changing to next day since Monday 

will update how this goes 

regards

Colin 

Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

Hi, this happened to me i don’t know what to do??

Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

I'm not surprised.

Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

The person you are replying to posted in 2020

That aside, your issue is unlikely to be their issue

They are a regular, established seller

Have you indeed fully completed all steps to sign up to Managed Payments and been verified prior to listing anything?

As a new seller, as you ticked you had read and understood, your funds will be on hold for 30 days

And quite possibly longer given your poor feedback score 

What you need to do is read the selling basics 

And seriously lift your game

AND hope eBay do not get wind of the false positive you left

I am surprised the buyer has'nt reported it already

It's pretty clear you don't think any of the rules of eBay apply to you

Message 10 of 10
Latest reply