ebay plus - standard postage listings

Hi, majority of my listings meet the criteria for eBay plus but don't have the eBay plus badge on them.

The ones that have the eBay plus badge are my listings that offer 'FREE express postage'

but this is not listed as a requirement as standard postage with an option for reasonable express fee is acceptable.

Anyone else facing a similar issue? Thank you.

Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

I think you have to meet all the criteria

• Free domestic postage
  • A reasonable price express postage option
  • 0-1 day handling 
  • No additional postage charge for multiple items
  • Accept 30-day+ returns
Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

hi, I have met all the criteria but for some reason only my listings that offer free express postage have become 'eBay plus'. 

Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

I wonder if eBay is hesitant to give you eBay Plus on your listings because of this from AP's website :-

Capture.PNG

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

But some items do not show free domestic postage

+AU $6.95 postage

Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

Yes, I charge postage for some of my listings so I understand why those don't have the plus badge.

But for the listings offering free postage, not sure why they don't qualify for eBay plus. They meet the requirements per eBay's policy.  

Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

It seems to be pretty random, as I could not find one consistent factor on the Plus listings that aren't also on some non-plus listings, and vice-versa, except for the free express option on the Plus listings. They even gave the Plus badge to the 25kg citric acid listing, which technically shouldn't qualify as it's a bulky / heavy item. 

Are you entering weight / dimensions on any listings in the fields at the end? 

Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

Thank you for looking into it... agreed tnat the only factor was offering free express postage in order to get the Ebay plus badge. Which doesn't make sense.. 

I am not entering any weight / dimensions at the end of the page.

I will try get in touch with eBay again, they said they will have the technical team contact us but it has been a few days unfortunately. 

Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

It could be your items you sell. because for example some items are just not including in eBay plus. for example, Some of our listings just don't qualify due to the category even if you meet the requirements.
Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

I've been working this month to meet the ebay plus criteria on new listings to get the free FVF offer for June.

It's just a trial, I'm keen to see if it makes a difference to sales.  Easy to change back to seperate postage again in July if it's a failure. 

Anyhoo, I found that if I met the criteria, I got the badge, EXCEPT for listings under $15.  All my listings that say FREE POST in the title are the new ones that meet the criteria.  The two that don't have the badge are too cheap.  

Hope this helps.

Message 10 of 10
Latest reply