free bulk listing tool? rip turbo lister

hi all, since TL has been dead for quite sometime i've yet to find a replacement. i am a hobby seller & only list less than 50 items per month, in the last year or so its quite often only once every 2 months i bother listing. So it means i now have to manually upload the listings or relist with the ebay seller manager but those expire after 60 days. I do have quite a few items & it makes it more difficult to keep track of it all. 

Is there a free bulk listing tool available? i don't think its really worth me paying for one since i hardly list anything, i might consider one that is a one off payment of less than $50 though but not ongoing fees.

Message 1 of 16
Latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

I still use Turbo Lister.  Uploaded just this weekend with no issues. 

Message 2 of 16
Latest reply

really?? what os & TL version are you using? i'm on windows 7 home & found it would no longer load the saved files not long after Ebay withdrew its support for TL
Message 3 of 16
Latest reply

Yes I have Windows 7.  Version 9.911.103.1 Turbo Lister 2 .  I just update now and then but have no issues uploading to eBay. Try opening it up and updating it.

Message 4 of 16
Latest reply

there's just one problem with that, i don't have TL installed anymore, & i thought i kept the setup program but must've deleted it. Anyway pretty sure thats where i ran into problems with it, trying to update & it wouldn't then just would not access the files. 

So if anyone knows of another program it would much appreciated...

Message 5 of 16
Latest reply

Drafts last for from 45 to 75 days (they fall off on the 15th for the second month back). Unsold listings are available in seller hub for 90 days.

Message 7 of 16
Latest reply

well here i am again needing an answer lol, just when i started using TL again for awhile its finally dead *sigh*

Message 8 of 16
Latest reply

Hi, I rang ebay the other day to find out why TL was not working.

They told me that TL no longer wanted to continue it's partnership with ebay.

I personally think that they are just told to tell people that to keep them from getting upset with ebay.

It's much easier to pass the buck.

I asked if there was an alternate program that I could use? I was told that I would need to google it!

Message 9 of 16
Latest reply

Wow...superhelpful CS

The only alternatives to TL are paid monthly subscriptions by 3rd party businesses.

But ebay did promise us (ages ago) that Seller Hub would have TL functionality...pmsl...yeah right!!
That's one of those promises that was swept under the rug.

I've been atempting to list with Seller Hub...not quick

Message 10 of 16
Latest reply