how do I remove the postage calculator.

How do I remove the postage calculator?

ebay either undercharge according to their "postage calculator" or massively  overcharge by $20.00 or more, for "FREE" postage. 

EBAY, Nothing is free.  Using the  "FREE" ebay postage costs nothing. The seller pays every time. 

So, eBay, Get rid of the Postage Calculator !!!!

Which reminds me, When are we non business sellers going to get the USA  Turbo Lister, which has been simplified.

Personnally I think that  Turbo Lister for Austalia should be renamed  Smail lister.

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

What's a Smail lister?

Was there any need to post in bold as well as such large text?
Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

Turbo lister works just fine for me. Also I set my own prices for postage I don't let ebay do it. Just remove it from your listings yourself.

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

Absolutely agree with harley-babes. If you are listing with free post then you are not using the calculator. When you do use it if you are charging postage and it is needed then the charge is determined by which service you select and how much your handling charge is, I don't use calculated postage very often but it has always been accurate for me.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

(I regrete that no returns can be accepted or refunds given) Heh Heh good luck with that one, you are selling on Ebay with money back guarantee you know.

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

If your description of a used item is absolutely accurate, and the photographs that accompany the item show all the things that are amiss, them ebay cannot legally enforce a refund or return policy.

However, If you are a would be buyer, before you make a bid, ask questions of the seller first and wait for the reply.If the response is acceptable, bid. If not, Leave well alone.

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

If your description of a used item is absolutely accurate, and the photographs that accompany the item show all the things that are amiss, them ebay cannot legally enforce a refund or return policy.

However, If you are a would be buyer, before you make a bid, ask questions of the seller first and wait for the reply.If the response is acceptable, bid. If not, Leave well alone.

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

Whoops! sorry about that "SMAIL". It should be called  SNAIL LISTER, as it is as fast as snail in reverse

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply