how do i list multiple items on one ad?

Hi, i have some items in multiples, i have noticed some sellers have one ad for several of the same item, how do you access this feature?

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

If you list at a fixed price then you can stipulate the number of items available, these must all be the same. If you have multiple variations of the same item,  ie more than one size or orcolour,etc then you can do a multi variant listing in some catagories. If it is available in the catagory you are wanting to list on the the option will be displayed just below where it shows the catagory:  List multiple variations of your item, click on the arrow to the left and you will see the link to create variations and also a link to Learn More

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

will try that, thanks ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

How it works

1. When listing your item, select the Fixed Price tab, enter the Buy It Now price, and then enter the number of items for sale in the Quantity field.

Tip: If you don't see the Fixed Price tab or can't enter a number in theQuantity field, verify that you meet the requirement.

2. Buyers purchase one or more of your items by clicking the Buy It Nowbutton in your listing. Buyers can keep buying your items until they run out or the listing ends.

3. Buyers can keep buying your items until they run out or the listing ends.

Tip: If you're selling multiple items in a single listing, it often pays to choose a longer duration, such as 10-day, 30-day, or Good 'Til Cancelled.

Joono
Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

you really need to read eBays rules about duplicate listings.

http://pages.ebay.com.au/help/policies/listing-multi.html

did you mean to list all those used Pumpkin Patch tops at over $120 each?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
~~ ~~ ~~ Those who do right, have nothing to fear.
Message 5 of 5
Latest reply