how the hell do you contact ebay or some one who works for them in Australia????????????????????????

I have just ttried to place my 5mtr Cruise Craft boat on ebay after filling out the form and hitting list I keep getting a error message ONLY problem this message is not indicating WHAT the problem is  

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

how the hell do you contact ebay or some one who works for them in Australia????????????????????????

The eBay call centre is in the Phillipines. No one here in Aus to answer queires.

Have you set up your account to sell and nominated a method to pay fees ?

Try from here - https://www.ebay.com.au/help/selling/selling/start-selling-ebay?id=4081&st=3&pos=3&query=Start%20sel...

image host
Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Here's the easiest way to get in contact with ebay if you live in Sydney (well I don't) why not pay them a visit and speak to them in person.

You won't get a phone response or a written response and the moderators will NEVER pass on feedback.

I have been to there offices beforem several years ago.

Hi Ebays's HQ

1 York Street Sydney Level 25 I hope this helps!

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

looks like he listed it
Message 4 of 4
Latest reply