how to view previous sales records for tax purposes

I have to do a tax return forthe past couple of years and can anyone direct me to where i can find previous sales records that are more than 90 days old.

Thank you in advance

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Uh-oh, every seller is supposed to keep their own records.

You can get limited info from your PayPal account or if you have kept sold emails.

Also in eBay accounts with FVfees you have paid.

A good idea is to create a folder in emails and put all sold notification emails in there.

image host
Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

The most you can go back on eBay is 2 years, and you would find them in archived sales reports via Selling Manager (I'm pretty sure you would have had to subscribe to Sales Reports Plus, though - if you have, this link should take you to all of the records currently available, if not, it will tell you that you need to subscribe and probably only generate recent reports): http://sales-reports.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?SalesReportsArchive&displayMode=Display&period=4&p...

If the link doesn't work at all, look for the Archived reports via Selling Manager. 

These reports are incomplte, though, as they do not include cancelled sales, refunds, replacements or returns, they just provide a figure of monthly sales value (less postage, I think), total fees paid to eBay and total fees paid to PayPal. 

One thing you can do to help in the future, is create a regular download of sales history. I do mine weekly, so every Saturday night I get an email with a link to download the records from the previous week, so my eBay records go back to 2011 that way. 

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply