i'm getting a message that I am listing "ofensive Material". I'm trying to list classical music reco

i'm getting a message that I am listing "ofensive Material". I'm trying to list classical music records, and is no Offensive material in description or names, unless Beethoven, or DeCCA could be offensive for someone.

I waste all my day, as every second record I'm trying to list is rejected.

Does anyone know what should I do?

Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

i'm getting a message that I am listing "ofensive Material". I'm trying to list classical music reco

Try ringing Ebay...top of the page: customer support

Message 2 of 11
Latest reply

Is not such a thing: RING EBAY. I can not find a phone number bfor this organization. If anyone can help it will be grate. Customer suport there is just a joke.

Message 3 of 11
Latest reply

Try this.

Click on "Customer Support" at top right of page.

On next page click "Contact eBay" directly above "What can we help you with?"

Next page hover mouse over "Selling" & click any of the options that appear to the right.

Next page click "Call us" or "Call me" under Contact us on the right.

Message 4 of 11
Latest reply

Look carefully at your titles, it has not been unknown for the ebay bots to select the end of one word and connect it to the front of the next one to flag up an 'offensive' word.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 5 of 11
Latest reply

OP are you able to post a couple of examples of the listings titles that have been gettting rejected.

Message 6 of 11
Latest reply

Thanks I will try doing this.

Thanks a lot

Message 7 of 11
Latest reply

At this point not able as all are gone together with my wasted time. I will do some listings tomorrow and see what's happen. if rejected again I will post some titles.

thanks a lot

Message 8 of 11
Latest reply

i notice you use EX CONDITION on a lot of titles

if the word before EX CONDITION ended with an S

even if it is DUETS  the eBay computers may be picking that up as using the ''ofensive word' !!!!!!

check next time you try to list and it is rejected

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
~~ ~~ ~~ Those who do right, have nothing to fear.
Message 9 of 11
Latest reply

Thanks.

Message 10 of 11
Latest reply