i paid 256.00 selling fees and i never even made $30.00 for the month is that right are other seller

im seriously geting concerned about ebay and the fees, i just paid $258.00 for the month and never even made $30.00, is this right as i believe that i am a genuine buyer/seller and struggle to sell, can any one help me regarding this issue, has anyone else had the same experiance, please let me know as a trader i am concerned 

Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

i paid 256.00 selling fees and i never even made $30.00 for the month is that right are other seller

That can not be correct as you only pay 9.9% fees on what you sell,are you sure it's not the other way around paid $30 in fees?

Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

When you use your 40 free listings you are paying a minimum of $1.50 to list per item and you pay 9.9% of the final price as a fee IF the item sells.

Go to your my ebay page, Hover your mouse over account and from the drop down click on summary and to the right click on the little down arrow and select the months invoice you want to view.

Then look through there and you can see exactly what you have been charged for.

Look to see if you have subsrcibed to anything that also has a fee too it.

Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

hi thankyou for your reply, can someone help me as i kept relisting all my items how do you request for money returned for items not sold as i just kept relisting not knowing wether i can get money back, how do i do this,

Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

thankyou i will take a look thankyou, best of wishes

Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

So you kept relisting your items,that would then explain the listing fees not the selling fees as you only sold $30 worth.The only way you would then get the fees back is if your items sold the second time and as you said that the items never sold then this is why your fees are so high maybe.

Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

@saltbushgallery8269 wrote:

hi thankyou for your reply, can someone help me as i kept relisting all my items how do you request for money returned for items not sold as i just kept relisting not knowing wether i can get money back, how do i do this,

You can't - the insertion fees charged are for listing the item, so if you list past the 40 free, the fees are payable. The only exception is if an auction relist sells the second time, then the insertion fees (if any) for the relist are credited. 

I see a couple of your listings also have subtitles, they can be beneficial in some cases, but optional upgrades do cost extra, even if used on a free listing.

Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

tstore
Community Member
You already asked a similar question 16 December. If you didn't use the advice provided to you then, no need to ask the same question again.
Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

ouch

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

your a unpaid worker for ebay

Message 10 of 10
Latest reply