international postage what a joke a loss of $26.60

i was quated $93 to ship express post to usa for an item of 6kg
AP website wants $113.26  to ship, 
This means i am out of pocket by $26.60
this does not include the fees paypal charged on the postage fees also.
I dont think its worth it to post things over seas. unless i charge an extra $30 handling fee to cover my losses ...
Ebay get your act together...

Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

who quoted $93?
Message 2 of 11
Latest reply

Was that quote from AP or eBay shipping labels?  If it was eBay, that price is probably their special price, if you then go to the PO to buy the postage, you will pay the AP price.  eBay gets special rates for their labels, but you only get those rates if you buy the postage through them.

Cheers,

Penny
Message 3 of 11
Latest reply

Australia Post 

International delivery $94.35
as its over 2kg

Message 4 of 11
Latest reply

Taking out the express component may bring it down considerably.

I have always found standard post to USA is excellent, 7-10 days. Canada is another story.

image host
Message 5 of 11
Latest reply

YES it may but that is what buyer selected, anyway i send it standard lol

Message 6 of 11
Latest reply

If Ebay has not updated its price structure yet you can get a credit for the variance,give them a call and ask

Message 7 of 11
Latest reply

@pennyforum14 wrote:

Was that quote from AP or eBay shipping labels?  If it was eBay, that price is probably their special price, if you then go to the PO to buy the postage, you will pay the AP price.  eBay gets special rates for their labels, but you only get those rates if you buy the postage through them.

Can you get special rates for overseas via ebay? I did not know this. Can someone confirm please. I have used ebay labels for domestic parcels/flat rates but didn't know it applied to overseas??

Message 8 of 11
Latest reply

Yes i believe so, but have no idea how its works, i don't even know how to make the A4 paper in the printer (sticky) ??

Message 9 of 11
Latest reply

@chezzy wrote:

@pennyforum14 wrote:

Can you get special rates for overseas via ebay? I did not know this. Can someone confirm please. I have used ebay labels for domestic parcels/flat rates but didn't know it applied to overseas??

No, eBay only provides options for domestic services.

Message 10 of 11
Latest reply