is it better to list now and pay or list later..?

iHi - ;'m a non store seller having used all my free listings and the last promo.

so I'm wondering is it better to list now and pay $1.50 an item whether it sells or not? (currently easter and school hols so sales are very slow)

or list on or after 6 may and not pay the $1.50 assuming there'll be more free listings but also (pay paypal fees) & pay the extra 10% on post.

the only thing I have decided re this new release announcement is I won't be offering to post heavy items overseas anymore.

Message 1 of 22
Latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

I'm not sure that eBay have offered extra free listings for non-store members after 6 May.

Didn't you get this weekend's 100 freebies?

Your next lot of 40 free should kick in on 1 May anyway.

Message 2 of 22
Latest reply

sure did davewil I used them all up on relists!

Message 3 of 22
Latest reply

Do you have the option on new listings for 3 free auto-relists?

That might help eke the freebies out.

Message 4 of 22
Latest reply

really?  whats the catch!  I'm missing that info.  where is this option please?, is it when I list through turbo lister or do I need to tick something.  I don't use the sell your item form, only TL.

Message 5 of 22
Latest reply

SYI. Not sure if you can edit and get it. If so it would probably have to be shortly after listing.

Message 6 of 22
Latest reply

If you regularly want to list more than 40 items a month why not use another id so then you can list 80 at no cost.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 7 of 22
Latest reply

I have two ids, so I do phorum.  but a third would be too difficult to manage.  so can you only get the 40 listings with 3 free relists with the SYitem form and not thru turbo lister - thats nuts!

Message 8 of 22
Latest reply

Pays to check the advice given.

If you edit after listing, the auto-relist option is available. You have to do them one by one, but I assume your time is worth less than $90 per hour.

You could have done 2 while you were posting here.

Message 9 of 22
Latest reply

I get your point davewil but looking in my listing view I still cant see where the autorelist option is , other than to relist after its ended.

Message 10 of 22
Latest reply