item arrived after a case of dispute settled how do I ensure the seller gets his money

rahawe_0
Community Member

How do I make payment to seller after case has opened then closed

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

item arrived after a case of dispute settled how do I ensure the seller gets his money

If you go into your PayPal account and check the payment, it should have the seller's PayPal (email) address listed there - you can then use that to send the money to them directly through PayPal 🙂 

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

For some time now, since the eBay crack down on no contact, the sellers PayPal email doesn't appear in PayPal anymore.

OP, if you don't have the seller's PayPal email you will need to message them and ask for it then repay using send funds in PayPal.

image host
Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

And kudos to you for trying to do the right thing.  

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

If you still have the payment notification from Paypal, you might be able to get the seller's email address that way.

As a seller, if I click 'reply' to a Paypal email, it shows the buyer's real address. I don't know if it works in reverse.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

@kopenhagen5 wrote:

For some time now, since the eBay crack down on no contact, the sellers PayPal email doesn't appear in PayPal anymore.

They're still visible on mine. 

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply