listing fees

there seems to be a problem with listing fees - ebay is charging $1.65 for second category - anyone else having the same?

Message 1 of 15
Latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

listing fees

I thought that was always the case. I don't use 'em, so it doesn't affect me.

Message 2 of 15
Latest reply

listing fees

Are they charging it but you are not using it?

Otherwise I thought it had always been that way too 

Message 3 of 15
Latest reply

listing fees

books are only 06 cents normally

Message 4 of 15
Latest reply

listing fees

For me I was charged for each listing rather than it coming out the remaining free ones from my store.

Message 5 of 15
Latest reply

listing fees

$1.65 is the insertion fee for non-store sellers, looks like ebay forgot we have a store

Message 6 of 15
Latest reply

listing fees

So were we - see our post on the previous thread re this issue.
Message 7 of 15
Latest reply

listing fees

Thanks for the heads up. Just checked and I have been charged $1.65 insertion fee for two items today (GTC rollovers - only one category).  Other listings today have not been charged.  It would pay for other store holders to check.

Message 8 of 15
Latest reply

listing fees

Sorry - our post was on the power sellers board, as follows -

We just spoke to Ebay (using the have us call you option).

Apparently it's a known issue and they'll be crediting the fees, although we're not sure when.

We were told out username would be added to the list of those affected, so it might be worthwhile to contact them just in case it's not automatic.

From what we can see, for some reason the 40 free listings given to non-store ids has been added to our store promotions, and our relists were taken from that rather than our store free listings, so the first 40 we relisted today were free, but the rest were charged.
Message 9 of 15
Latest reply

listing fees

Same happened with the usual weekend "List as many items for free and pay only $1" offer.  I accepted the offer, posted listings on Sat, then posted another 50 and got slapped with all the listing fees. Checked the promos and it said I had to activate it again.

ebay are going to credit all the fees, I just hope it's done before the end of the month Invoice is generated.

Message 10 of 15
Latest reply