neiger bros jewellery

Does anybody think that the Neiger Brothers jewellery would sell in Australia? I have a friend in the U.K who can source this for me but as It is quite expensive I wondered if anyone had any thoughts on it selling here. Don't see much of it on the Aus site and wondered if it was because sellers can't buy it easy or because there are no buyers for it.

Thanks for any info.

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

neiger bros jewellery

Who are you competing with?

Are your prices going to be attractive to the market place?

Who is going to buy your items?

Are your items attractive in the market place?

Can you under cut the price of the item if it is for sale in the UK etc?

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

neiger bros jewellery

Thank you for your reply.  I don't think I will be competing with any Australian sellers. The Australian site shows up nil for the jewellery. I think I will be able to compete with the U.K and U.S sellers, considering the postage costs. My friend sells for a lot less in the U.K and still makes a profit. I was just wondering if this kind of jewellery was known in Australia.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

neiger bros jewellery

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

Just a personal opinion, but I think it would have limited appeal to buyers.

Have you done a Completed Items search to see how quickly the items sell and how many bidders there are on auctions?

If an item sells at start price with just one bidder or BIN items sit there for weeks it indicates that there is little real interest, and if Aussies are really interested they will buy from overseas anyway.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply