no contact, no payment only 3 cancel reasons

I've got 4 people that havent paid and no contact. when i go to cancel the order it only has 3 options.

I'm out of stock

Buyer asked to cancel this order

wrong delivery address

Why is there no

Customer hasnt made contact

or

No payment received

Thanks

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Why do you want to cancel rather than open a non payment dispute ?

Simply cancelling basically lets the fake buyers off scot free

If you open a dispute and they still refuse to pay, at least they will get the non payment strikes they deserve (as long as you follow through with the dispute if they still won’t pay)

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

That's right, do not cancel the order.   Follow the non-payment process.

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

If you're going to keep your listings as auctions, then open up non-paying disputes when given the opportunity (I think after 4 days) and close them after another 4 days, so buyers get a strike against their names. If buyers don't pay, don't continue to message them - just open and close cases as required. After a couple of strikes, buyers will find they cannot purchase again from sellers who have their blocks in place. 

Alternatively, change your items to Buy It Now with immediate payment required. At the very low prices you're charging, buyers should have no issue forking out a few bucks on the spot. I changed my items to BIN about 6 years ago and never looked back.

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

Thank you so much everyone. I forgot about this option. Its been ages since I've listed stuff last. Much appreciated.

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

Just make sure you go back no sooner than exactly 4 days after (to the second) to close the disputes.

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

or enable the automatic thingy, then you dodn't have to remember Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

And add them to your bl;ocked buyers list so they can't pull the same stunt with you again

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

And set up buyer requirement blocks, to stop the serial pests. Set the strike rate to 2 strikes in 12 months.

http://offer.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?BuyerBlockPreferences

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply