postage

Australia Post has just raised its minimum parcel cost from 5.00 to 6.50 sso if an item is 100gms it has just increased by 30%

please complain to them via email and advise your local member as There can be NO justification for such a hike

Message 1 of 17
Latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

postage

OK - no problem.

Do you have any other special personal requests that we can help you with at the same time?

Message 2 of 17
Latest reply

postage

patchworksue52
Community Member

I'll add my ten cents worth! I am amazed at the postage costs some USA sellers are asking.

Message 3 of 17
Latest reply

postage

nouveau_retro
Community Member

thats because they have to send by secure tracked methods to meet a number of different standards, including when buyers ask about where their item is, and to meet all paypal criteria in case of an item not received case or credit card chargeback. 

Message 4 of 17
Latest reply

postage

happyshopping20091118
Community Member

Hello to everybody..:)

Message 5 of 17
Latest reply

postage

Actually it's $6.60.

Message 6 of 17
Latest reply

postage

It's a pity the staff don't notify you. I've recently obtained a Post Charges booklet after misplacing mine. It's from the middle of last year and I wasn't warned their charges are about to be increased. Now like many sellers I'll lose money on my latest auctions due to the price increases.

TCT
Message 7 of 17
Latest reply

postage

Patchworksue some US sellers insist on charging for Priority International Mail and otherwise cheap postage becomes expensive.

TCT
Message 8 of 17
Latest reply

postage

wow...another $1.1 extra? seriously..!?

thats same as ebay click n send + delievery confirmation $6.6?

postage increases every year... ๐Ÿ˜ž

Message 9 of 17
Latest reply

postage

It's a pity the staff don't notify you. I've recently obtained a Post Charges booklet after misplacing mine. It's from the middle of last year and I wasn't warned their charges are about to be increased. Now like many sellers I'll lose money on my latest auctions due to the price increases.

there was an Aust Post Announcement in March, there were MANY threads on all these boards about the increases, and every post office i visited had the poster on the wall with the notification of increases from April 2nd,2012.

jj... Click and send is $6.20 now for 500gr

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
~~ ~~ ~~ Those who do right, have nothing to fear.
Message 10 of 17
Latest reply