purchase lable on ebay but charge more when payout.

I recently found when I purchased lable from ebay, which is 250g sendle parcel drop off. the postage when I purchased was $5.86, but when I received payout from eBay, the postage actually charged $14.46. and it happened several times.  All my parcels sent through sendle are under 250g. 

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Just checked invoices for the last 3 months and all good for me. Check with ebay customer support if you clicked on the right postage option when purchasing

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

mcwcmc
Community Member

Same here but this time Sendle (using CouriersPlease) re-weighed my 170g parcel at 30kg with 60cm x 40cm x 20cm box and I am sending a simple summer dress made out of polyester which weighs only 150g

Go figure!

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Why are you putting it in a box that is over 1/2 a metre long,  it would be done by cubic weight,  doesnt make sense using such a big box.

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

I sent it in a satchel weighing 15g but Sendle decided to change it that I sent it in a large humungous box

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Thanks

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Every time I sent it under 250g and in small box, and I normally fill the size a bit bigger than the it actually is. probably it's the problems.

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply