"One per customer"

I just had a buyer message me to say that when she is trying to buy 2 items from one of my listings she is getting a message saying "One Per Customer".

Anyone know what might be going on?

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

"One per customer"

You may want to check the buyer requirements on that listing, or in your site settings, as the requirement restricting quantity purchases may have been implemented somehow.

This can also happen if you ever submitted an application to eBay to be featured in any of the on-site promotions or deals, even if eBay hasn't actually featured any of your listings anywhere - I guess it's designed to allow as many customers as possible to be able to purchase. If that is the case you have to contact them to manually withdraw you from the promotions program. 

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

"One per customer"

Thanks, 

I've looked over the listing as well as the buyer requirements and I cannot see anything that would limit the buyer.

I've never signed up for any promotion or deal.

The link to the listing is:

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/291751184349

If someone esle could check it and see if they also get that error I would appreciate  it.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

"One per customer"

I put a quantity of 2 into my cart without any issues. I was also able to go to checkout from my cart without any issues.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

"One per customer"

Thank you Countess.

I wonder if maybe the buyer is on her phone and the app is glitching.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

"One per customer"

Some buyers - especially newer ones - have their purchasing abilities restricted, so it might actually be an issue on her end. If she's not a newbie, maybe lots of UPIs or something like that.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply