"Unable to print" message when printing labels/packing slips.

Strange. When I got to my computer yesterday morning, I got a message saying "we are unable to print your PDF document" followed by a link to a troubleshooting page, which was of no help. At the top of the "print screen" there's a button that reads "open on desktop" which did allow me to at least print my lables, even though I still can't print packing slips. Nothing changed from the day before. No power outages or anything unusual. Just the same routine day in, day out and all of a sudden it decided to give me trouble yesterday.  Printer prints other things just fine. Just printed a pick list without issue. I'm attaching a photo of what I see when I try to print a packing slip.  I tried restarting my computer and that didn't help.  Any thoughts?

Screenshot (12).png

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

just checked mine,  I know it doesnt help you but its all good here,

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

If you are able to print postage labels, that's great. Why do you want to print a packing slip that isn't even going to be looked at by the buyer and will go straight in the bin? I get them, I never look at them, they go straight into the recycling with the box. A complete waste of paper.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

@*sons_n_daughters* wrote:

If you are able to print postage labels, that's great. Why do you want to print a packing slip that isn't even going to be looked at by the buyer and will go straight in the bin? I get them, I never look at them, they go straight into the recycling with the box. A complete waste of paper.

Thats making a huge assumption about your buyer.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply