registered country for selling

I originally registered on the UK site, but have since returned to Australia. My registered address was changed to an Australian address a few years ago, and I have bought things on EBay since then. This is the first time I've tried to sell anything here, though, and I get a message telling me that 'You are not allowed to sell internationally at this time.' (I only have 5 feedback points from selling, rather than the required 10, which I suspect is the problem.)

I suspect that my account is still registered as a UK account, even though I have changed my registration address to an Australian one, especially because my billing currency still seems to be GBP. How should I proceed?

Thanks.

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

it is better for you to ask  ebay and paypal.

It is better for you if the buers know that you sent their items from Australia than from UK 

and it is better for you if you paid direct in dollars than to have a paypal account in UK money and convert them to Australian dollars.

Make things easy and simple for you and your buyers

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Various methods were suggested for changing my country of registration in the help site and on the forums, but none of them really worked. I finally resolved my problem by contacting EBay by online chat, and the service rep transferred my country of registration for me. I've managed to list an item for sale on the Australian site since. Thanks for everyone's help, though.

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply