sellers workshop

I wish there was a sellers workshop. I as a low volume seller. Can't help but feel that I am missing that certain something that a few here have. I myself didn't feel anything about the buyer that has 33 bid retractions. Where was my outrage, don't know I couldn't find any. I don't seem to have that disdain for buyers that I have read so much off lately. I'm missing that whitey slave owning gene that gives one the right to believe that an eBay contract has only one party. I'm no lawyer but isn't a contract fundamentally at least a two party concern. Having read the thread some poor buyer started about it being unfair (their words not mine) that sellers can cancel bids and withdraw their item whenever they want. The tirade that resulted was amazing. Yet a buyer is entering a binding contract that must not be broken but the seller can do what they want as it's theirs. Sounds like a whiteys slave owners rule to me. I need to feel the sickening rage of a non paying bidder, don't have it just get the job done using the mechanism provided. I want to feel the wind blowing up my **bleep** and be able to return the favour when I boast how many sales I have made, it is the only break to the unending buyer hate that fills this forum. I also need that eBay hate, I want it bad how dare they allow people to make money and expect something for doing that. I don't know how I am managing to get by without hating eBay and buyers. I want to be weak and pathetic to the point of fearing for my livelihood because of mean old eBay teaching me the basics of online selling and then being too gutless to spread my wings and go out on my own but just to tap away and whinge ad infinitum.

I am the grasshopper be my sensei.
Message 1 of 15
Latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

sellers workshop

I'll bite.

Good luck with your fishin.Smiley Sad

Message 2 of 15
Latest reply

sellers workshop

@wilk1149 wrote:
I wish there was a sellers workshop. I as a low volume seller. Can't help but feel that I am missing that certain something that a few here have. I myself didn't feel anything about the buyer that has 33 bid retractions. Where was my outrage, don't know I couldn't find any. I don't seem to have that disdain for buyers that I have read so much off lately. I'm missing that whitey slave owning gene that gives one the right to believe that an eBay contract has only one party. I'm no lawyer but isn't a contract fundamentally at least a two party concern. Having read the thread some poor buyer started about it being unfair (their words not mine) that sellers can cancel bids and withdraw their item whenever they want. The tirade that resulted was amazing. Yet a buyer is entering a binding contract that must not be broken but the seller can do what they want as it's theirs. Sounds like a whiteys slave owners rule to me. I need to feel the sickening rage of a non paying bidder, don't have it just get the job done using the mechanism provided. I want to feel the wind blowing up my **bleep** and be able to return the favour when I boast how many sales I have made, it is the only break to the unending buyer hate that fills this forum. I also need that eBay hate, I want it bad how dare they allow people to make money and expect something for doing that. I don't know how I am managing to get by without hating eBay and buyers. I want to be weak and pathetic to the point of fearing for my livelihood because of mean old eBay teaching me the basics of online selling and then being too gutless to spread my wings and go out on my own but just to tap away and whinge ad infinitum.

I am the grasshopper be my sensei.

IMO you are not lacking in a range of other qualities though, that appear to be on par with the perceived behaviours you seek to mock.

Message 3 of 15
Latest reply

sellers workshop

Be careful what you wish for..

good luck can turn

Your holier than thou attitude is bewildering..

especially as you are a low volume seller..

I wonder if you will feel the same after you have had some unreasonable sellers and unwarranted bad feedback and dsrs

Message 4 of 15
Latest reply

sellers workshop

+1Smiley Happy

The irony of it all.Smiley Very Happy

Message 5 of 15
Latest reply

sellers workshop

And probably just made the special list. ha ha Smiley LOL

Message 6 of 15
Latest reply

sellers workshop

me too... did it as soon as i posted..

Message 7 of 15
Latest reply

sellers workshop

As if I ever buy from the two of you anyway
Message 8 of 15
Latest reply

sellers workshop

qq5xez.jpg

Message 9 of 15
Latest reply

sellers workshop

Love it catspjs. You are so right all the time I just don't know how you do it. Quite obviously one can be the font of all knowledge. I bow down to your superiority. You should be P.M. No make that the ruler of the world. Everything would be just fantastic if we were all a slave to your will and wisdom
Message 10 of 15
Latest reply