selling internationally

I currently have and sell on eBay Australia. However, as my business grows I have decided to expand to America. Now, I have warehouses in the USA so I can directly post from the USA to USA. Is there a way of opening a separate account, just for the American market? So, I'm visible for local and it looks like I'm local as I will post locally? Also so I can clearly see what I'm listing and what I sold on this market?

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

selling internationally

Multiple accounts are allowed (apart from circumventing blocking or suspensions), but if you register in Australia the account will automatically show you as registered in Australia.

Maybe the person who runs the warehouse in the USA for you can open a new account, and then you can manage it, change the password etc.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

selling internationally

You should be able to post new listings directly on eBay US from a single account - they don't count as duplicate listings. 

You can't make yourself look local, it's irrelevant anyway, you just need to accurately represent the item location (seller location and item location are 2 different things). 

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply