selling restricitons for miscatogorised items

Wow, just wondering if anyone else has had selling restricitons for miscategorised items. I accidently listed an item in two categories, then when it expired I relisted automatically, restricted  both times for 7 days. Then I lisited a new item used an old template used it and although I had made sure I used one category it listed as the previous item on the template, this time 30 day selling restriciton. No plea bargain, no help, slow to respond and no point appealing as recieved same responce to emails.,that the system generated the selling restriciton and could not be changed or lifted. My point being, why have an appeals process if the selling restriciton is automatically generated and cannot be lifted, sounds like alot of BS to me. anyone had a similar experience

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

i had a 3 day restriction for listing  yesterday for putting knitted baby shoes in baby shoes where i have allways put them ,so everything changes do we have to be penalized for every little thing ,its getting very hard to know where to put things these days

how do i stop anyone seeing what i have recently sold
Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

make the listings private.

But I think this will still show up in the "last 15 day search"

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

all my listing are private but still had one taken off by ebay and i was given a 3 day of where i cant relist or sell anything which i think is abit much for one item in the wrong catagory which was a mistake anyway as i didnt notice anything wrong with the listing

how do i stop anyone seeing what i have recently sold
Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

well eBay can still see them, they can see everything.

If making the listings private doesn't stop the general public from seeing them, then I got no idea, I'm sorry.

But I did have a squizz before and I could see over 200 that finished in the last 15 days

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

This is the blurb on a private listing, but it only makes the bidders identity private.

I can't find anything to hide your sold items, sorry.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply