selling/sold page has changed!

Is there any way to switch back from the new version of the My Sold page to the old one, which I much prefer.

On one of my IDs, the old version still shows as the default, and there is also a link to convert it to the new version. But not the other way round.

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

I just use the all selling page and it seems to work. You can move each section to where you want, so if you want your sold items at the top, move that section to the top.

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

go-tazz
Community Member

Just bookmark the page (I prefer to have it all on one page to look at).good.gif

https://my.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextAllSelling&ssPageName=STRK:...

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

I agree that is probably the best way to show the old format.In the old format, it was much easier to see at a glance which items still had to be paid or posted, feedback had been left etc, without having to scroll forever.

But I wish they didn't keep changing things that are OK, and fix those that are not!

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

And if it dares to redirect you to the new style even when the old page is bookmarked (or linked here in this case), there is a link at the top of the new page to switch it back to classic view. At least until eBay removes that in order to maintain their large print toddlers' picture book style of web design.

I find that it automatically pushes me to the new format at least once a month so it's a bit of a nuisance to say the least, especially when I'm in the middle of relisting and pruning the unsold list, and after it automatically reloads, the page is suddenly completely different and dumbed down.

The Saved Drafts, Active, Sold and Unsold pages are only in the new format and cannot be changed back unfortunately.
Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

@heihachi_73 wrote:

The Saved Drafts, Active, Sold and Unsold pages are only in the new format and cannot be changed back unfortunately.

I have all of those on my page in the link (if it kick me to seller hub I just click on View My eBay Selling under the

Selling tools which takes me back to my old setup).good.gif

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply