shop deleted

hi, i started an ebay shop last night, i imported a logo, put 2 listings, set up the account etc etc, ebay gave me a link to my ebay store etc etc....

went to sleep and now its gone, the store doesnt exist, the listings are gone, its as if i never did a thing last night...whats going on?!

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

shop deleted

Do you have any other accounts?

It's impossible for anyone here to know what happened, but without any other reason being known (eg I'm assuming there's been no email from eBay advising anything), the only logical reason I can think of is that it was done through a different account; though if you received confirmation emails from eBay where you were expecting them (since each account has to have a different email address), that seems like it'd be unlikely. 

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

shop deleted

Funny - I've just recently read that book.
Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

shop deleted

Yes, I read his books 2 or 3 years ago, some of the more enjoyable of the Golden Age detective stories.

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

shop deleted

@ascolete-23 wrote:

hi, i started an ebay shop last night, i imported a logo, put 2 listings, set up the account etc etc, ebay gave me a link to my ebay store etc etc....

went to sleep and now its gone, the store doesnt exist, the listings are gone, its as if i never did a thing last night...whats going on?!

Friday maintenance day gremlins ??

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

shop deleted

I hope you realise that for a store to be viable you need well over 100 listings AND a good sell-through rate.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 7 of 7
Latest reply