techy users please help re photos in sold view using up memory

i'm already using chrome, suddenly my sold items appear underneath my selling items with photos.  which uses so much memory when I click on the side arrows to add a note or anything really computer can't cope, how do I put this back to no photos view please? my selling view has no photos which is what I want.  thanks

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

In the section for sold, click edit, then customise, then select choose your own, then uncheck pictures then OK

that is in Chrome 🙂

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

once again AEG you're a genius, kudos to you!

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

🙂

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

*smirk*

I taught her everything she knows

RUNS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

😮

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply