want to start online tarot reading on ebay how is this done?

Hi Everyone

I would like to start up my online Tarot reading business through ebay, how exactly does one do this? Thank You Cat Very Happy

Message 1 of 39
Latest reply
38 REPLIES 38

I am not sure if you can, as it is not a 'tangible' item/service.

Message 2 of 39
Latest reply

ebay.com

According to the seller information on eBay and the “Category, Item Specifics and Catalog Updates” for fall of 2012, the items specifically being eliminated from sale eligibility include, “Advice; spells; curses; hexing; conjuring; magic services; prayers; blessings; Psychic, Tarot, Reiki, and other metaphysical readings & services; magic potions; healing sessions; work from home businesses & information; wholesale lists and drop ship lists.

Message 3 of 39
Latest reply

Truly interested in how one would do this as a listing. What buyer protection for 'bad news' etc.
Message 4 of 39
Latest reply

Thankyou for your reply, but when I type in tarot readings they are offered on here, so that is why I asked. Woman Happy

Message 5 of 39
Latest reply

ebay Australia

No item listing policy

Not Allowed:

• Digital goods

• Intangible items – things that people won't be able to use or that eBay can't confirm (through tracked postage) whether the buyer received the items

• Items where the value is placed on an intangible factor – for example, but not limited to, listings that offer someone's "soul", spells, potions, hexes, curses, prayers, blessings, psychic or tarot readings, remote healing sessions, and advice are not allowed

• Listings that have no item or service for sale

• Listings that are out of stock but left active, often with a drastically increased price to prevent purchases

• Listings that tell people to contact the seller for info, including buying the item outside of eBay (see also our policy on avoiding eBay fees).

http://pages.ebay.com.au/help/policies/listing-no-item.html

Message 6 of 39
Latest reply

There are a few listings here. There are also listings for fake designer handbags and other stuff that isn't allowed also.

Message 7 of 39
Latest reply

Oh ok thanks for that, I was made redundant back in May and thought I could earn some money this way! Never mind cheers 🙂
Message 8 of 39
Latest reply

They might be able to list a pack of torat cards which includes a free reading

Message 9 of 39
Latest reply

Also you might be able to list tarot related tangible products on ebay with a link to a website or email that you can do it from. The link would be an information source for the product on sale.

Message 10 of 39
Latest reply