watch your free relists

goldeagle1970
Community Member

I thought I was going nuts, first looking at my items I still had listed an item I sold last night, couldn't get rid of it.

and when i went to see what didn't relist, at least 5 items saying did not relist.

I went to look at my items as a buyer, and yes the sold item was gone, and the 5 items had been relisted.

so be careful you don't relist what did relist last night. Dam confusing.

Message 1 of 23
Latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

watch your free relists

there's a site-wide glitch...be careful WITH EVERYTHING
Message 2 of 23
Latest reply

watch your free relists

Totally agree

Message 3 of 23
Latest reply

watch your free relists

I just went to relist a few unsolds and noticed some of my sold items in the unsold area. My unsold area is only showing not yet relisted, so once it auto relists, or I manually relist it, it disappears. I have NEVER seen a sold item down there. I very nearly relisted a sold item!

Thankfully I only have about 33 items currently listed, so I'll have to spend the time going through to remove the already listed, or sold, from my my not yet relisted unsold area. Normally they only all show up if the dropdown is set to show all, but mine is always set to not yet relisted, so I don't see all the others.

Message 4 of 23
Latest reply

watch your free relists

I woke up this morning to discover 2 items in my unsold folder when they should have relisted along with the other 20 or so items I put up on November 1, so I'm currently awaiting a reply from ebay to say that they've manually relisted them for me. I was going to ring this morning but there was a wait time of almost an hour, FGS!
Message 5 of 23
Latest reply

watch your free relists

Just double check they didn't relist, but not coming up on my ebay page, but as a customer looking they are relisted, thats what happened to me.
Message 6 of 23
Latest reply

watch your free relists

Just checked my ebay page again, and they are still not showing, but when I go to my feedback score and check items for sale, they are there for sale.
Another big stuff up. Won't be wasting time ringing Ebay.
Message 7 of 23
Latest reply

watch your free relists

Cq I can see 63 of your items for sale.
Message 8 of 23
Latest reply

watch your free relists

It has been going on for months, I have been caught out on my seller ID & re-listed, therefore wasting my free listings.

I found that a lot of the time the unsold items took at least 5 hours to re-list auto, but sometimes they did not appear in my active list for up to 24 hours as re-listed.

With the delay in auto re-listing, maybe eBay is spreading the load, but with them causing the items to next finish in the middle of the night or early hours of the morn, which was one fiddle I did not like.

If U are not impatient & wait 24 hours before re-listing manually, it should be alright without losing the free lisings - that is unless they fiddle again.

Message 9 of 23
Latest reply

watch your free relists

@goldeagle1970 wrote:
Cq I can see 63 of your items for sale.

So can I, when there should be 65. I had 2 big lots of scheduled listing set to start on November 1 so I could use up all of my 40 freebies, and both groups have since finished their initial 10 day period and have since relisted. However, 2 of those items which were listed for the first time on November 1 did NOT relist at all, but have somehow ended up in my unsold folder, and as I've used this month's allocation of 40 listings, I'm not about to pay $1.50 each to relist those 2 items when they should have 3 free relists left to go. And no, they are definitely not appearing as being available to buyers.

I've no idea why it happened, and frankly I don't care. I simply expect eBay to fix their bloody problems and relist them again for me at no charge, especially when one of the items had watchers. It's easy enough for eBay to check and see that they were only listed for the first time on November 1 and that they owe me 3 free relists on those 2 items. However, there was such a long wait on the phones yesterday due to the crash on Monday that I emailed them instead, but have so far not received a reply. If I hear nothing by the end of today I suppose I'll have to call them this evening (or better still, have them call me instead).

Message 10 of 23
Latest reply