what country am i in?

Hi just listed an item.

After listing (in Australia) the listing shows up in US$ and from that point on it made no sense.

Contacting Ebay is about as useful as a wooden fry pan.

Went to communities and all i could see was Yanks with there beefs about Ebay.

**bleep**

Please give me the heads up on how to sort this out.

Ta

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

what country am i in?

You have no items for sale under this ID......it's Friday (eBay maintenance day)....and whatever can go wrong will! Try again, later

Message 2 of 13
Latest reply

what country am i in?

Make sure you are logged into ebay.com.au. If you are accessing US boards, there is a fair bet you were logging into the US site when you created the listing.

Cancel the listing, log into Australia and relist. Simples.

Message 3 of 13
Latest reply

what country am i in?

You have definitely listed on the US site. The listing shows on the US site, but not AU. Go here to your listing, https://www.ebay.com/itm/185255999060?hash=item2b221e3654:g:tYkAAOSwlYRh4Qrm and select end listing. Then make sure you navigate to the AU ebay, by making sure it says ebay.com.au in your browser.

Edit: be sure to check your listing when you list on the AU site, as the current listing you have on the US site says you only post to the US. Australia is blocked.

Message 4 of 13
Latest reply

what country am i in?

Thanks for your replies.

When i reviewed the the listing it was all tickety boo.

I went to view the listing in was in yankee dollars , huh.

Your right just cancel and relist  , but i do want it to be worldwide .

I'll give it a go .

Thanks

Message 5 of 13
Latest reply

what country am i in?

If you want the listing to be seen worldwide, then you can set that up in your postage and make it available to all countries you are willing to post to.

There is another tool called EbayMag - you may or may not have something about it in your Seller Hub. Have a look at that.

Message 6 of 13
Latest reply

what country am i in?

Thanks

Message 7 of 13
Latest reply

what country am i in?

Tippy,

โ€ฆ.when I click your link, the listing is still visible.  Iโ€™m on the eBay app, so not sure if itโ€™s right or not, but has the OP ended it now, and listed on Australia site? 
Iโ€™m  kinda going with a big fat NO.  

Not sure why heโ€™s not taking the advice here, if itโ€™s still listed on the US site ๐Ÿ˜‘

********* *********** *********** ************ ************ *********** ***********
Be Kind To Nurses....
They Stop The Doctors From Killing You.
Message 8 of 13
Latest reply

what country am i in?

Yup, still listed on the US site, and not on the Australian site. I don't know why I even bothered. 

Message 9 of 13
Latest reply

what country am i in?

It's a remarkable thing, ain't it?

List on the US site and it goes on the US site

Go to the eBay America forum, complain it's full of 'Yanks'

Come back to the Aussie forum to swear and complain about the above, 

Keep it listed on the US site anyway 

Spoiler

Message 10 of 13
Latest reply