why do our products include the postage?

henglo9
Community Member

Dear seller support,

We have relisted some products with free of postage, but on ebay platform, some of them displayed with AUD3.6 postage, such as the listing 281338152267/
281349484942. Could you please check why this phermomenon happen?

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank you.

Best regards

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

we are all members here, just like you.

To contact eBay, head for the Customer Support tab to the top right of the page.

It may be you have not adjusted your settings correctly to remove the postage costs, or if you have just done this recently, the servers may not have caught up with your changes. Sometimes this can take a while

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

When i write up listings & save them for when I'm ready to list them,whatever post $ i put in get saved too.So the next set of listings i do have the previous postage $ already there & i have to check/change that every time..Maybe that's what happened to yours.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

cq_tech
Community Member
Judging by your feedback and DSRs, I'd say that's the least of your problems at the moment.
Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

@cq_tech wrote:
Judging by your feedback and DSRs, I'd say that's the least of your problems at the moment.

I agree, that's some pretty serious feedback! I don't get why people reply to feedback with things like "please contact us before leaving feedback". Isn't that a bit late after the feedback has already been left by an unhappy buyer?

Given this seller is in Malaysia, I'm also wondering why they would be asking these questions on the AU forum.....

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

@ilovemychooks wrote:

I don't get why people reply to feedback with things like "please contact us before leaving feedback". Isn't that a bit late after the feedback has already been left by an unhappy buyer?

Given this seller is in Malaysia, I'm also wondering why they would be asking these questions on the AU forum.....

To imply the buyer didn't contact them about the issue, to imply that the buyer can get the issue resolved by contacting their sellers rather than leaving negative feedback, and to try and get them to contact their sellers about issues in the future. (I don't think the message gets through most of the time, though, and I'm sure replies like that are sometimes left when the buyer did contact them ).

The listings the seller is referring to are on the AU site, so any technical errors or site issues would be here as well. 

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply