why is my selling list down the bottem of the page

My selling list is at the bottem of my ebay page and it take a long time to come up it never did this and was at the top of the page any ideas cheers Neill.

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Hi Neill, can you use the arrows at the right to move it back up?

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

In the gray heading on the right side there are no arrows someone stole them????

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Mines down the bottom and i have no arrows either.

It's Ebay's way of showing us who's boss. Smiley Tongue

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Oh, bummer! My selling page is still looking how it always does, but mine is open all the time, so could be using a cached version. I guess I'll find out next time I dump the cache......unless they're slowly rolling it out and I haven't been hit yet.

Probably another "new improved" feature by the plebs in tech at eBay. They have to justify their wages I think.

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

I'm the same and mine's the same.

I suppose they have to do something. Not refunding their postage overcharges only takes up CS time, not techos'.

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

There have been a few posts elsewhere regarding this matter over the last few weeks. I find it very annoying especially as I want to know what sold overnight so I can ship ASAP but it's the very last thing to appear.

The set up might encourage people to buy more as that's the first thing they see but I'm sure a few sellers will accidently overlook a few purchasers and suffer the consequences.

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply