Opinions please

todd0164
Community Member

Every time I try to log into Ebay I am forced to prove that I am human by jumping through a couple of hoops. Not difficult but bloody annoying. I find I avoid Ebay and go to other shopping sites as a first instance. Does anyone else suffer the same identity validation or is it just me?

Also, on the subject of security, I placed an order recently and within an hour I received a scam email supposedly from the vendor I had just dealt with asking that I pay for the item again. Why isn't there better protection against these scams when I am jumping through hoops just to use the site?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Yes.

Just recently - since yesterday, I believe - I only have to blink to suddenly find myself having to log in again.

I may (indeed do) find it frustrating, but if this increases security, I will grin and bear it. bears-the-three-bears(just-cuz).gif

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

I find if I have accounts saved as favourites on several different browsers, I don't need to keep signing in once the log in details are  saved on the computer or device.

We all jump through hoops after clearing 'cookies & cache'....better to be safe, though