eBay Australia must upgrade their internet connections and/or their servers as a matter of urgency!

eBay Australia must upgrade their internet connections and/or their servers as a matter of urgency because at peak times it is SLOOOOW and grinds to a virtual halt, and I have IT training and I know it's not on my end, all other sites are fine using the same browser.

With the billions eBay makes this problem should not exist! Spend the money eBay and fix this problem ASAP. During peak times, I can barely get any eBay AU page to load, and forget about trying to work with listings like trying to list a new item or revise an item, it's just not possible as the page constantly times-out in the browser, I have tried Chrome, IE and Firefox, all have no problem with other sites, only eBay AU at peak times like early evening.

Also another thing, eBay AU depends WAY too heavily on JavaScript on many pages, and for example, listing an item or revising an item, I have to double check the final published listing as many times there is a JavaScript error in the edit listing page that does not update correctly and so the new value is not saved, for a site with the size and budget of eBay this is really unacceptable, eBay need to either/or hire more competent programmers and have a team of competent programmers checking that the actual page functions as intended, even with slow internet speeds, the reliance on eBay AU on JavaScript JSON calls makes the page very unreliable and easily prone to having many faults. eBay AU needs much better programmers with better reliable code produced.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)