Sports, Books, Movies & Music
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

When Book Shops Close

Noticed Lismore book shop selling off all their books in the bulk lot section, 7 - 10,000 books for $7,000. If I lived up that way, I would be over there in a flash checking out if the quality was worth it to buy them up. Noticed the Port Macquarie b...

Anyone know about converting Super 8 film to dvd? Is the DIY equipment worth buying or not?

We have old super 8 movies of my mum and family (she recently died) and we want to get them done before they disintegrate. My husband wants to convert the super 8 movies to dvd... but its very expensive to do. Also looking into buying the equipment o...

Click and Send

Can somebody please give me some info on click and send please. I have registered for C & S and have bought some satchels, but what do I do now? Sorry for the dumb question but I have not sold anything that requires a satchel delivery for a long time...

12 healers of the zodiac

Hi, am listing books from personal collection and have had a look at prices online. I have a little paperback 12 healers of the zodiac and find the prices quoted in online bookstores absolutely amazing. Why do you think this is so? How much would you...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Making an offer to a buyer

How would I go about making an offer to a buyer who purchased the item before I saw the listing? I identified him via his rating of the seller. I know I must not bypass eBay in the transaction? I want him to know that I want to buy the item.

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

RARE BOOKS???

Hi there, i have a book called "Scraps" Only A Lad by E.M.Green, it is Hardback and the cover is green cloth, there is a picture of a boy handing out newspapers on the cover(no dustjacket), the title is in Gold, it is illustrated by Emily J Harding a...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Phantom Comic Books

Hello everyone I've got 100 free listings this weekend and a fair few comic books, mainly Phantom ones. They would be 30 odd years old until now. The ones I want to sell have all been read, and are no doubt in various conditions, (been stored in boxe...

Resolved! What is it called?

Hi everyone, I want to buy a roll of the high quality protective plastic for covering books (s used in libraries etc), but can't search for it as I don't know what it is called. Can anyone help? Thanks Prue

Introduction from a newbie

Hi, I thought I'd introduce myself as I have been reading all the "Book" threads for a while now! I've enjoyed all the knowledge you share and look forward to taking part... I wish that we could auction books (as part of our store free listings) in t...

posting books

Just looking for opinions I am going to list a book collection that will weigh about 6-7 kg all up. I have posted heavy books in the past but I am trying to keep the postage as low as possible for interstate buyers. What do you think of sending in tw...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful