Sports, Books, Movies & Music
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Les Mills DVD

Really would like to buy Les Mills DVD's (particularly step & body balance). Live on a station in remote western Qld so can not get too classes. Anyone know how?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Les Mills DVD

Really would like to buy Les Mills DVD's (particularly step & body balance). Live on a station in remote western Qld so can not get too classes. Anyone know how?

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Advice on Herbie Book please

here's one for the booklovers Whats the going rate for herbie books these days - yes that little white volkswagon. Book is called Under Running Laughter. Printed in 1982 Looking for some advice from some of the book sellers and how much they think it...

Anyone know what Bon Accord printing paper is and where it came from?

I think? it is hand made straw paper, however I am not sure whether it may come from Bon Accord in Scotland or maybe the Bon Accord in NSW or maybe neither?? I did find this link that helped a bit http://www.biomedsearch.com/article/Out-type-Bessie-M...

Guess The End Price 2012

Guess the End Price: Open to Everyone so please join in! Game Rules! 1. 1 Bid per person during a round 2. Cut off for all bids is 4 hours prior to auction end 3. Winning bid is the nearest bid above or equal to the actual end price 4. 'No Bid' is a ...

The Dorroughby thread

Let's give Dorro his own little corner of the Books Board - he was such an active and valued part of the board, and we all have good memories of him. He was a lovely person and great seller, always happy to help with information, and whenever eBay ma...

• 89 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Red Dog Bus

I thought I saw a chat session section on movie/TV memorabilia but can't find it. I have the Red Dog Bus off the movie Red Dog and am considering whether or not to sell it. Really, I am not sure how I would go about this.

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful