Sports, Books, Movies & Music
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Limited edititon art book

This wasn't an ebay purchase but I just wanted to get a bit of perspective on this. I bought a limited edition art book (from a gallery in Melbourne) as a birthday present for myself. It arrived yesterday and it's a lovely book, I can't wait to sit d...

2012, how has it gone for you?

Sales higher or lower? - the same for me, still around the 80k profit even with the lease being 50% higher in the new location Picked up anything exciting? - nothing out of the ordinary, just a few bargain hauls of best sellers at dirt cheap prices a...

Item location?

Hi all, This may have been asked before but I am wondering... When I do a search (for a book) and tick 'Australia Only' for results, I'm still getting a gazillion books that when I click on them say Item Location UK or US to Australia...Am I missing ...

UK booksellers and Australia Post

I had a look at a book I was about to list called "Literary Houses" by Rosalind Ashe , its a heavy book over 500gms , a UK bookseller can list this book for under $8 and postage to Australia is $2.99??? Is the bookseller making a loss or has A/Post g...

Clck and Send

Hi Everyone, I have been away for a week and have come back to find Click and Send has been taken off line. Does anyone know anything. I did call the number provided but all I received was a Recorded Message that told me nothing at all? Muggways

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

VHS Tapes, a new categories?

Hi, Is it me or the eBay has changed the VHS tapes categories now?... I can't find the click button for 'music concerts' listing?... Please help me to find the 'music & concerts' listings? thanks,

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Rare & Hard to Get Books

Kal - Judy Nunn, tried o/seas supplier, currently unavailable Look on ebay, 1 in NZ for $19 and one in the US for $48, none in Aus. Had 2 customers pestering me for it, but won't pay more than $10 for one. Had a copy come in and bang, out it went to ...

Who is ebaying today?

I thought I'd get this thread up again.:-) I've had enough excitement here for one day and am off to find my zzz's. Good thing the weekend is coming up so we can play with all this new stuff. Mon

• 6625 replies
  • 0 Helpful