Australia Post linked account not uploading tracking numbers

Only since 3 days ago, the the tracking numbers have stopped automatically loading from my linked Australia Postage account.  They buyer details still download into the Australia Post portal so I can create labels, but the tracking number won't automatically load back into the eBay portal for the buyer.   I have had to start manually inserting them.  I have tried disconnecting my eBay account from the Austalia Post account, then reconnecting it, but it is still only working in one direction.  Any ideas what might be wrong?  Thanks.

Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Known, to members at least, issues. I always manually add tracking numbers, so it hasn't affected me personally.

Maybe contact eBay. AP claim it is an eBay issue, according to a thread about this somewhere on the boards.

Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

Yes, I am having the same problem, a lot of cutting and pasting at the end of every day, has been going on for a few weeks.

Not sure if this is an eBay problem or AU Post problem.

Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

Mine has now started uploading overnight, or 5-6 hours after printing labels.  They may have a delayed fix for the moment, as the first day I only noticed it was missing the next morning.  So I now check the next morning to see if any missing. (sorry, this is needsome's private account - same person)

Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

the AP link will not load Ebay sales , once the new prices for AP were applied , we have on a number of times contacted AP and Ebay regards to this matter , very dissapointing as it adds so much longer proccessing time stuck to this computer , AP has adviced us it is coming from the Ebay end, which makes sence , as the ebay labels do not offer any discount this year , there AP ebay labels are even above AP prices , double dipping I believe , not content getting the sales fee out of us for free shipping , they grab another extra from us if we produce a label thru them. the broken link would make it to much of a hassle for one or 2 labels , so I assume it is in there favour not to work.   We have never received a updated message regards to this fault , which has now been there for 18 days

it would be nice if they became a better business partner with the seller , than see what they can screw out of you.

Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

No surprise here. You need to learn how to rely on our self doing things and not on someone else because they always eventually fail. I never submit tracking number but I always send buyer photos of the receipt with the tracking on it. That way I can't make mistake putting wrong number in and buyer can track the  item them selves if they're not lazy to do so. And they actually like the extra step I take for them. I really don't care if ebay requires it or not, they don't pay me for doing extra clerical work.

Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

it has been  happening.. a lot lately....prob since last year

Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

Only a few days, according to the OP. At the time. As they haven't been back to update, who knows? As a buyer, you would know this how?

Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

Does anyone have a solution to this problem? I can't copy past 400+ Sales every 2 days. That would lower down our production 

Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

I would be more concerned about the 4 negs in the past month alone, 3 of which were blamed on the buyers

Including one who was told to return at their own expense for an item not as described 

Plus the many, many others prior to that

Not to mention this topic is going on to close to three years old

Message 10 of 10
Latest reply