Can't list items due to "Postage Service" field resetting

HI,

Today and last night I have tried to list two items.  As per usual I filled out the parcel weight and size, then selected Australia Post standard parcel with signature.  When I try to list the item, I get the error message saying "Looks like something is missing. Please fix any issues and try again.  Postage service."

I have tried several different package sizes, and services, including trying with Sendle, but every single time that field just resets back to having no selection and I get the error message when i try to list the item.  As far as I can tell everything else is filled out correctly.  I have also tried using my drafts on the Ebay app on my mobile, and on the app the field actually resets a few secons after I select it, before I even try to list the item.  This is occurring with two separate listings, and has been occurring for about the past 24 hours.  I last listed about a dozen items around two weeks ago, and have listed dozens of items this year without issue.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

might it be something to do with 'signature required'? A.P. suspended that requirement during Covid....have they brought it back?

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

Thanks, but I tried with no signature too, with the same result.  I also tried using Sendle.  The postage field resets every time after I hit list item button, and I get the error message.

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

ok...maybe you need to report to ebay...HELP at top of page>>>'live chat'.....good luck!

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

An oldie but a goodie.

Clear cache and cookies, reboot your device.

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

Thanks for the suggestion.  I am getting the error on PC and on the Ebay app on my phone.  I tried clearing everything on my PC anyway, but it's still happening.  

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

Update.  Tonight I tried a few more times and kept getting the error over and over.  I just tried switching to advanced mode, and now it works.  Really not sure what's going on in the simple mode, but at least I can list items again.

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

There you go.

I doubt many regular sellers use 'simple' mode. I tried it once and it was a joke.

You're better off using 'advanced' mode.

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply