Changing email address (issues since 7/1/20210

When you try to change the email what kind of error do you get?
"Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again later."

<edited for privacy>
Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

What is your question for other members?

Did you try the advice given the last time you posted about the issue?

Posting the transcript from eBay Chat does'nt tell us members anything, and will be removed once a mod is not on-line as it is against forum rules

I very much doubt the eBay tech people are 'working' on anything

Many people have been posting about similar issues and different issues which are all still on-going 

Were you trying to change from here

https://accountsettings.ebay.com.au/uas/addresses

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

As Sandy said we as members are unable to help.apart from the answers you have been given.  There really is no point asking for help here.  There are many threads already about this and everyone has been given the same info as you.  Like everyone else, you will have to wait it out.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

What is your question for other members?

*** INFORMATIVE 

Did you try the advice given the last time you posted about the issue?

*** several times

Posting the transcript from eBay Chat does'nt tell us members anything, and will be removed once a mod is not on-line as it is against forum rules

***  if you read it, it is obvious there are issues that have not been addressed for a month,  that every agent asks the same questions without reading the chat and offers no solution,  with the ubiquitious is there anything else I can help you with?

I very much doubt the eBay tech people are 'working' on anything.

*** Obviously not to any great effect,  one agent gave me a phone number to the "Change Team"  which hints at a software change that is also obviously not going well.

Many people have been posting about similar issues and different issues which are all still on-going

*** "Change Team"

Were you trying to change from here

****  Multiple locations that stated with personal information where the edit button did not work to now " Oops, something went wrong, please try again later"

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply