Checkout issue

I have won an auction from USA a few days ago shipping by ebay International.  The cost to ship looks way too much so I asked the seller to revise the listing for less expensive domestic US shipping which would lower the overall cost for international.   

We scheduled to meet online once the new listing was up.   Using desktop and then mobile phone, I got this error message from ebay when I was trying to checkout via paypal, all that happened in the last 2 days.   I must have tried at least 20 times if not more, it just wouldn't get thru!  It's been really frustrating........ while I was able to pay for other items also purchased from USA!

The seller has since taken off the listing and re-listing again however it didn't help with payment going thru.

I did everything Ebay suggested on troubleshoot list for making payment. 

Can someone suggest a phone number to call resolve this issue?fe.jpg

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Checkout issue

With regards to trying to pay for an item won at auction and getting that error message, I've been getting exactly the same thing, as have others, for more than two days now. 

See also - 
EBay Australia check out issue - The eBay Community

I have two cards on the system, plus Paypal - and none of them will let me send a payment. 
I've just had another chat with an eBay rep, and insisted this issue is placed on the System Status page. 

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Checkout issue

Thank God payment came thru this morning!  Ebay gonna need to up their game............taking 5 days to resolve payment issue is simply ridiculously pathetic!

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply