Cleared all my cache an d cookies but I am still unable to log into PayPal

I have cleared my cookies and cache as previously adviced but when I tried to log into paypal it still kept on sending me requests for identifications, repeatedly, after I have given it time and time again. . What could be the real problem.. If, for any unknown reason/s, paypal suspended my a/c, do they normally send notification stating reason/s? Please help.. many thanks

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

kop, many thanks for your invaluable advice. rang the number you provided. For anyone with issues with PayPal, when you ring that No. a recorded message will say 'due to the extended volume of calls, customer services may not be able to answer your call etc'. Stay on the line. DO NOT HANG UP. A taped recorded message will come on line and and ask you for your phone No. and the last 4 digits of your credit card. on confirmation of the 2 a REAL person will come on line to TALK to you and help to resolve whatever issue/s you may have on hand. Once again many thanks & stay safe.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Yes, you will usually be notified with what is required to reinstate the account.

Give PayPal a call as it may only be a temp glitch.

1800 073 263

image host
Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

kop, many thanks for your invaluable advice. rang the number you provided. For anyone with issues with PayPal, when you ring that No. a recorded message will say 'due to the extended volume of calls, customer services may not be able to answer your call etc'. Stay on the line. DO NOT HANG UP. A taped recorded message will come on line and and ask you for your phone No. and the last 4 digits of your credit card. on confirmation of the 2 a REAL person will come on line to TALK to you and help to resolve whatever issue/s you may have on hand. Once again many thanks & stay safe.
Message 3 of 3
Latest reply