Click and Collect on selected items only?

Hi,  Help needed please.  I have been in Click and Collect for some time, and had my listings set up, grouped by postage policies for those that met requirements, and the listings that are too large were excluded from Click and Collect.  I have just noticed that ALL my listings are now offering Click and Collect, and the tick box in postage policies is missing!

Where have they moved the option to exclude selected listings from Click and Collect, without removing all the listings?   

I can find where you opt in or out, but I don't want to opt out, only exclude non-conforming listings.  The info section in eBay just says to exclude large items, but there is nowhere to enter size when you have 'free post'.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thank you for your help.  

To exclude listings using Bulk edit tool or Selling Manager/Pro 
    Go to Edit field > Postage (domestic) and opt out the listings you don't want included.

They still have the instructions listed wrong, as going into postage policies no longer gives the option to exclude, but I noticed in the bulk edit section drop down box, above the postage option is a new weight and dimension option, and filling that info in worked!

The instruction page just needs to be updated.

Thank you for pointing me in the right direction so I could figure it out.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

needsome12vbasics,

This is the policy about Selling with Click & Collect.

It's being automatically offered on sellers' items:

We'll automatically offer Click & Collect on your listings if:

eBay's ridiculous page lauding Click & Collect to the skies is here: https://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/click-and-collect (Note that I personally would never use eBay's Click & Collect, and think it's a bad idea. Some buyers will disagree with me. I don't believe that it's a majority of buyers who like it; eBay is living in dreamland if they think it is.)

Here's how to opt out or exclude some listings from Click & Collect.

If you'd prefer not to offer a Click & Collect service for your buyers, you can opt out altogether, or exclude certain listings. To opt out of Click & Collect completely, go to My eBay > Site preferences > Click & Collect and select opt-out. You can opt back in at any time.

The direct link is http://www.ebay.com.au/prf/clickandcollectpreference

Steps to exclude listings from Click & Collect depend on the tool(s) you use.

To exclude listings using Create a listing (Sell Your Item) form
     Look for the check box in the Postage and payments section of the listing form.
To exclude listings using Business policies 
     Create a new policy with the same postage options, excluding Click & Collect, then assign the policy to listings you don't want included.
To exclude listings using Bulk edit tool or Selling Manager/Pro 
    Go to Edit field > Postage (domestic) and opt out the listings you don't want included.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Thank you for your help.  

To exclude listings using Bulk edit tool or Selling Manager/Pro 
    Go to Edit field > Postage (domestic) and opt out the listings you don't want included.

They still have the instructions listed wrong, as going into postage policies no longer gives the option to exclude, but I noticed in the bulk edit section drop down box, above the postage option is a new weight and dimension option, and filling that info in worked!

The instruction page just needs to be updated.

Thank you for pointing me in the right direction so I could figure it out.
Message 3 of 3
Latest reply