Easy-WebPrint

Has Canon Easy-WebPrint been blocked?

Have been able to clip various items for a number of years.

Now getting an internal error.

Can clip anything from any other web site.

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Easy-WebPrint

Canon Easy-WebPrint is a plug-in for Internet Explorer, which is where the problem probably lies.

IE is the poorest web browser to use on eBay; it's much more accessible using Firefox or Google Chrome web browsers.

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Easy-WebPrint

Didn't answer the question.
Works on any other web site.
Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Easy-WebPrint

As I indicated (and as many eBay users can attest), IE is not the best browser to use for eBay. Some functionality may be lost if you're accessing eBay on Internet Explorer, and in general, IE just doesn't work well with eBay (which is full of glitches).

Canon's Easy-WebPrint may be just one of several functionalities that simply don't work on eBay. The eBay technicians love to "tinker", but only at the behest of eBay's instructions (that is, not for the average eBayer's convenience). You can try getting in touch with eBay Customer Service, but I doubt you'll get any real help. However, here are the contact details if you want to try that. eBay's "Have us call you" option is by far the best way to get in touch with eBay. (Emails are useless, for a number of reasons, but primarily because the responses, when they are finally sent, are bot-generated.)

eBay say: We'll call you at the phone number registered to your account, or you can enter a different number.

Weโ€™re available from 8am to 10pm AET, 7 days a week

My suggestion would be that you use a different web browser - such as Firefox or Google Chrome. I use a variety of browsers, as some websites are rendered in a better fashion on one browser than on another.

Canon's Easy-WebPrint is only available as an IE add-on, so you'd need to look at an alternative add-on for Firefox, for instance. Here's the link for add-ons using the search terms web and print. https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/search/?q=web%20print&platform=WINNT&appver=60.0.1.

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Easy-WebPrint

I'd never use IE for ebay, stopped doing so years ago due to too many stuff ups

I also know many people who have had the same experiences

Not sure how it 'does'nt answer the qestion' , was'nt yor post ,in part, to see if others have had the same/similar issues ?

Plus you say yourself  'works on any other web site'

Indeed  and exactly EBAY and IE, more often than not, do not mix

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Easy-WebPrint

@countessalmirena wrote:

eBay say: We'll call you at the phone number registered to your account, or you can enter a different number.

Weโ€™re available from 8am to 10pm AET, 7 days a week

Oops - my apologies! I forgot to include the link for eBay's Have us call you: https://www.ebay.com.au/help/call_me?initFrom=HOME

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Easy-WebPrint

enigmabear, I think perhaps the OP was hoping for a reply that outlined how to get Easy-WebPrint to work on eBay, rather than a quick indication that if it's not working, that would be due to IE's renowned glitchiness when used to access eBay. (You know and I know just how badly IE misbehaves when it come to eBay.)

g-investigate.gif

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply