I logged in to my ebay to find a number of my seller listings have had existing photos deleted???

swl63
Community Member

What is happening? I log in to my ebay to find my photos missing, yet an item search brings up the item and the main photo. When you open the listing I find no photos, and a note saying that the seller hasnt uploaded photos yet which is totally false!. I've spend Hrs of my time to take photos and ebay just deletes them without warning....Has anyone else had this happen?

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I logged in to my ebay to find a number of my seller listings have had existing photos deleted???

Friday is eBay maintenance and strange things happen.

Another member just posted saying they are having trouble uploading photos.

Check again tomorrow.

image host
Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

This problem has not changed. I also have lost photos on various listings. I was assured it was the usual Friday maintaining schedule but I don't see how those photos are coming back. Worst of all i can't identify which listings are affected because the thumbnail is visible and the problem can only be seen when you go into the listing. Try working that out with 500+ listings and see how long it takes. So far no answers from eBay and I'm really **bleep** off considering the massive fees eBay charges not to mention the hard work I've done to list items that are highly unlikely to sell without the appropriate photos.
Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

All gtc listings that are renewing are loosing photos. The cycle is endless. Basically we will loose all our photos if this does not stop. eBay does not have any answers.
Message 4 of 4
Latest reply