I recently purchased a new computer with windows 10. Since then my PC has slowed when using eBay.

I recently purchased a new computer with windows 10. Since then my PC has slowed when using eBay.

It doesn't load the all the selling info & slows down my whole PC. 

If I close eBay everything seems to work fine.

Help please.

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Try this, may be it is your computer and not eBay, If NBN or ADSL turn off the computer and the router at the wall. Reboot the whole system. Run your anti-virus, such as McAfee, or Windows Defender, and do a full scan. Then clear all cookies, history and cached data.

Then turn off power for the computer and router and NBN equipment at the wall again.

After 5 minutes reboot. Then try to log on.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Download a free adblocker.

It will speed things up.

image host
Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

I'm using Edge (the browser that comes with Windows 10) What are you using?
Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Try this, may be it is your computer and not eBay, If NBN or ADSL turn off the computer and the router at the wall. Reboot the whole system. Run your anti-virus, such as McAfee, or Windows Defender, and do a full scan. Then clear all cookies, history and cached data.

Then turn off power for the computer and router and NBN equipment at the wall again.

After 5 minutes reboot. Then try to log on.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply