Is anyone else not getting sold emails?

This has been happening for about a week now, possibly longer.  It only happens on one ID (not this one) but the others are fine.  A friend has the same issue - the first thing we know about a sale is when we either sign in or when we get the paypal email to say someone has paid.

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

I've had a busy week and have got sold emails for all of them. Another sold about 5 minutes ago and I got the email straight away.

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

I'm not getting any sold emails......................wish I would.......................prob because I haven't sold anything this weekend.

Smiley Tongue Smiley Wink

image host
Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

I sold 8 things all up tonight. This last week since the promo started I've sold more than what I have all year! Mind you, I'd been a bit slack with my accounts. I've listed a whole heap of new stuff this week and it's selling. I stopped putting it away in the listed area, because I'd have to go get it back out the next day. All my newly listed stuff is sitting on the lounge room floor.

I got sold emails for them all. I got notifications from PayPal on my phone about 15 minutes before the emails came in to say they'd paid.

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

fleuret.gifWell done muskateer.

image host
Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Have you checked your Account > Communication Preferences? Maybe the notifications have been turned off.

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Sold more tonight too. It's going to be a busy posting day tomorrow. Couldn't get to the PO today, got home from work too late. The way I'm going, I might become a powerseller and TRS again! Not holding my breath though.

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply